- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society Of Anesthesiology
- DOCS - Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Misch Implant Institute
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New York State Dental Association
- Graduate, B.S., Adelphi University (1979)
- Graduate, D.D.S., NYU College of Dentistry (1982)
- Residency, General Practice, Booth Memorial Medical Center (1983)
- Residency, Intravenous Sedation Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
- Fellow, Misch Implant Institute - Implantology, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry
Ongoing Postgraduate Education
- Diplomat, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologist
Honored by Professsional Peers
"I take a great deal of pride in the honors I have received, especially the recognition I have received for my participation in continuing education. It’s these courses that allow me to continue to offer you the latest in techniques to keep your smile healthy and beautiful."
"Gaining the trust and respect of my patients and colleagues alike means that I’ve proven my expertise professionally and personally.
"But that’s just a small part of why I maintain professional memberships. It is through these groups that I am able to learn a great deal of information on new advances in dentistry."
To learn more about Advanced DDS and for more information about all our services please visit http://www.SmileAgainNY.com/