Our mission is to provide a pleasant, caring environment where you can expect to receive the most thorough and gentle care possible. We will spend time with you learning not only what goals you wish to achieve, but also how any feelings you have of fear, guilt or embarrassment can best be handled so you can reach your goals.
I’ve made learning the cornerstone of my practice philosophy. After earning my dental degree, I completed residency training at St. Joseph’s Health Center in Syracuse and numerous postgraduate programs in cosmetic, restorative, sleep apnea and implant dentistry.
Today, I offer you 30+ years of experience along with a talented, supportive and empathetic team whom you will find exceptional. Together we will provide you with gentle, unhurried care you will really appreciate. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you progress and what a difference the right dental team and dental home can make. I look forward to meeting you and helping you become confident and proud of your smile and dental health.
• Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantology
• Fellow: Misch International Implant Center, Dearborn, MI
• Mentor: Kois Center, Seattle Washington
• Graduate: Misch International Implant Center, Dearborn, MI Pankey Institue for Advanced Dental Education, Key Biscayne, FL
• Residency: General Dentistry, St. Joseph’s Health Center, Syracuse, NY
• Residency Treatment Planning Director: St. Joseph’s Health Center, Syracuse, NY
• DDS: Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, GA
• BA: Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
• Member: International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
In his free time, Dr. Pearce enjoys spending time with his wife, Susan, who is a professional classical vocalist and Health Coach, their children, Austin and Cassandra, and mentoring children through the Syracuse Big Brothers/Big Sister’s Program. Dr. Pearce’s hobbies include reading, traveling, exercise and various outdoor sports.
"There are many pro-military cliches, like, 'Freedom isn't Free', but none of these expressions fully summate the unselfish dedication and price our military men and women display. I am ever proud and thankful for my father, Richard Pearce (WWII veteran with two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star) and my son, Austin Pearce (LCpl USMC Infantry Purple Heart candidate for Afghanistan combat) for the price they paid so I can run my business freely as I choose. As a small business owner, I am privileged to employ Pam Hartsell, who actively serves with the Air National Guard and member of the Base Honor Guard Team. As Americans we must support all our troops, and for me, it is an honor to serve our military individuals.