Towne Centre Family Dental is pleased to serve the residents of Somerset, Hillsborough, NJ and the surrounding towns for over 25 years. Patients of TCFD have access to their 5 - Star rated team of dental care professionals. Their teams mission is to provide friendly care and advanced dental implant solutions using state of the art materials and techniques. That's why Dr. Albert Internoscia, a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry and a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantology chose to offer the advanced Hybridge Dental Implant Bridge full mouth restorative solution in his practice. Call today, they will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Somerset Hybridge Dental Implants is brought to you by Dr. Albert Internoscia of Towne Centre Family Dental and the Implant & Smile Makeover Studio. Dr. Internoscia uses his extensive training and experience to treat even the most challenging dental situations. He has been providing cosmetic, restorative and implant solutions to patients for over 25 years. His commitment to “doing it right” and ability to “handle just about anything” has won him the admiration of patients and other doctors.
The MAGD designation puts him in the most select group of dentists and is awarded to only those dentists who have first achieved Fellowship, passed a rigorous written test, and completed over 500 hands-on credit hours in all the different subspecialties of dentistry. In addition, Dr. Internoscia has continued his studies in Implantology through courses accredited by the University of Pennsylvania and Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. He practices dentistry with 3 dental specialists that have been carefully selected to be a member of his team.
Dr. Internoscia provides the very best dental care for his patients in one of Somerset County’s most technologically advanced dental care facilities.
• (1977-1981) Rutgers College, Rutgers University
• (1981-1985) Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, UMDNJ
• (1990-1991) Prosthetic Program Branemark Dental Implants under Dr. Jack Hahn
• (1994-1995) Advanced training Full Mouth Rehabilitation under Dr. Dick Barnes
• (1996-2005) Fellowship, Mastership Track Academy of General Dentistry
• (2006) Surgical Program in Dental Implantology under Dr. John Minichetti
• (2013-2014) Comprehensive Implantology Continuum, Columbia University under Dr. Dennis Tarnow and Dr. Stephen Chu
• 25 years experience in Dental Implantology
• 2001 Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
• 2001 Member NY/NJ Dental ID Team for 9/11
• 2002 Special Accommodation from Mayor Gulliani
• 2005 Mastership Academy of General Dentistry
• Presenter on Integrating Technology in Dental Practices at the Annual meeting of New Jersey Dentists in Atlantic City
• Lecturer for Advanced Dental Esthetics, Rutgers Dental School
• 2014 Fellowship International Congress of Oral Implantology
A West Long Branch, NJ native, Dr. Mark Lubitz has been serving Somerset County and surrounding area communities for over 35 years. Dr. Lubitz earned his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1984 and went on to build a private practice in Manalapan. Thereafter, Dr. Lubitz worked as an associate in a group practice in Somerset for 15 years. He then joined the Bell Mead practice with Dr. Harvey Tesser, for which he progressed to the sole owner and practitioner of in 2005. Dr. Lubitz was proud to join the team at Towne Centre Family Dental and the Implant & SmileMakeover Studio in 2018.
He is a member of the National Dental Honor Society and Omicron Kappa Upsilon, which advances ethical standards of the dental profession.
During his career, Dr. Lubitz has remained passionate and committed to the field of implant dentistry. In 2013, he expanded his own practice to include dental implant placement, and in 2014 he completed the esteemed McCracken Comprehensive Implant Residency Program. Dr. Lubitz has remained immersed in continuing education focused on dental implants, and offers Towne Center Family Dental patients advanced dental implant solutions today. He is Hybridge Dental Implant Certified and continues to have a passion for the latest advancements in the field.
Dr. Mark is a proud resident of Belle Mead with his wife of 27 years and two daughters. In his spare time, Dr. Mark can be found playing the guitar, tennis, and frequenting Home Depot, with a love of home improvement projects in his free time.