General Dentist, Dr. Charles Schof and his experienced team is proud to be certified to offer patients that struggle with missing or unhealthy teeth in the Northcoast and Mandeville areas, a long-lasting solution with Hybridge Dental Implants. Dr. Schof is excited to provide access to one of the most advanced full arch dental implant options available today. The Hybridge dental implant process is an advanced dental treatment and approach that utilizes innovative dental technology and high-quality materials to support efficient and predictable dental implant treatment. This nationally-recognized and simplified full-arch approach, combined with Dr. Schof’s commitment to delivering the highest level of patient care, leads to results that exceed even the highest patient expectations. We invite you to learn more about Dr. Schof and the whole team at Mandeville Center for Dental Excellence. If you have any questions or would just like more info, we'd love to hear from you. We’ll answer all of your questions and can even assist you with scheduling an informative consultation.
Dr. Charles Schof grew up in Metairie, Louisiana. After graduating from High School, he attended Louisiana State University and the University of New Orleans. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1994 at the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. In 2004 he received his fellowship status in the Academy of General Dentistry and later received mastership status in 2005. Dr. Schof participates in more than 100 hours of post-graduate education and training every year, far exceeding state minimum requirements. He and his team are trained and experienced in treating general dental problems, as well as the most complex reconstructive cases, all of which are completed in his office.
Dr. Schof’s achievements and memberships:
• Mastership status in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
• Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FIOCI)
• Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
• Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Louisiana Dental Association
• Member of the New Orleans Dental Association
• Member of the Northlake Dental Association
• Committee member for the Continuing Education for LSU School of Dentistry
• Volunteer at the All Saints Dental Clinic of the Covington Food Bank
• Completed 12-month surgical residency in dental implants in Birmingham, Alabama
• Completed implantology training at The Misch International Implant Institute
• Completed TMJ and Bite Management training at the Dawson Academy and The Piper Education & Research Center, both in St. Petersburg, Florida
• Guest lecturer for E4D on Conserving Beauty with CAD/CAM Dentistry
• Instructor for the Dental Implant Continuum at LSU School of Dentistry
Dr. Schof is married to obstetrician-gynecologist Dr. Vicki Steen. They have three children—two girls and one boy. The family enjoys the company of their three dogs and one cat. In his leisure time, Dr. Schof enjoys boating, fishing, reading, and playing the guitar.